day 2 of Tim

so here is my day 2.... it was a lot of fun but i was unfortunately, once again, without all the goodies required. actually the only object yet again that i had was some of the distress inks as well as a Tim tag!!!! BUT as you can see it turned out okay once again. i love this season. Tim Holtz Rocks!!!!

so besides that what am i up to .. EVERYTHING.. i am preparing for a reveal, for a class i am having and an on line crop as well as i just finished posting a challenge along with a few other girls from the forum.. which forum you ask.. well no where else other than A PILE OF SCRAP!

So i hope you all join us over there and see what fantastic treats have been posted as challenges!! til next time


HAPPY SCRAPPING!!!

Comments

  1. I LOVE today's tag! I can't imagine how much work it was. I would save it and use it for years!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thank you very much for visiting and taking the time to leave a message. They mean a lot to me