SAME - grunge wallet

i have been thinking on exactly what i would be making today for this project and i played around with it in my mind and this is what i came up with. 

So i stared out with my Tim Holtz Movers & Shapers die cut for the Sizzix along with a sheet of grungeboard, an embossing folder (swirls), glossy accents, distress inks, Tim Holtz stamps and of course my brand new RED SCISSORS!!!

 By the time i put everything together i had this huge mess on my table and added a tonne more supplies as you can see by the table... but 99% of the product and supplies were Tim (of course)
 And this is what i have come up with... a Grungeboard wallet!!! i absolutely love it! it is only made big enough to hold a couple of cards and i am not even sure which ones at this time.
That is it for today. I have a tonne more things to show you that i have made in the last little while. Thanks again for stopping by. Til the next time i post...

HAPPY SCRAPPING!!!

Comments