APOS! LOAD.. .. days 3-5

here are the latest layouts for our challenges over at APOS!
so today's challenge is something you lost during 2010. i didn't lose my runners but i had to retire them. it was very hard for me. I had so badly wanted to run my marathon in them.. they were too tired

day 4 challenge was to do a layout about you this year. i wanted to share that i am feeling very lucky/fortunate that i am 43 and counting.

day 5 challenge was to do a page about lessons you learned in 2010, i kind of put a bit of seriousness to mine as well as a shared laugh with some friends.
that is the last three days for me for scrapping. one of my favorite things about doing a LOAD is i get to use things that i normally wouldn't. to me a LOAD is about not only the prompts but about using up 'things' that you have lying around.

i am going to switch my focus onto the making of an organization item for the APOS! inspiration team challenge. i am almost done!!! and then on to my Dezign team products from EZEE PZEE!!! oh and then on to the Glimmermist album i have been creating for the class i am teaching on the 25th. Life in my scrappy world is busy but oh so good! Til next time my friends

HAPPY SCRAPPING!!!

Comments

  1. Awesome work girl! I am excited about you working on Ezee Pzee again! Can't wait! Check out my avatar on The APOS forum.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thank you very much for visiting and taking the time to leave a message. They mean a lot to me