Friday, January 7, 2011

APOS! LOAD.. .. days 3-5

here are the latest layouts for our challenges over at APOS!
so today's challenge is something you lost during 2010. i didn't lose my runners but i had to retire them. it was very hard for me. I had so badly wanted to run my marathon in them.. they were too tired

day 4 challenge was to do a layout about you this year. i wanted to share that i am feeling very lucky/fortunate that i am 43 and counting.

day 5 challenge was to do a page about lessons you learned in 2010, i kind of put a bit of seriousness to mine as well as a shared laugh with some friends.
that is the last three days for me for scrapping. one of my favorite things about doing a LOAD is i get to use things that i normally wouldn't. to me a LOAD is about not only the prompts but about using up 'things' that you have lying around.

i am going to switch my focus onto the making of an organization item for the APOS! inspiration team challenge. i am almost done!!! and then on to my Dezign team products from EZEE PZEE!!! oh and then on to the Glimmermist album i have been creating for the class i am teaching on the 25th. Life in my scrappy world is busy but oh so good! Til next time my friends

HAPPY SCRAPPING!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome work girl! I am excited about you working on Ezee Pzee again! Can't wait! Check out my avatar on The APOS forum.

    ReplyDelete

thank you very much for visiting and taking the time to leave a message. They mean a lot to me