SAME - moments


We started our year off with the Resolution Run

We scrapped at Auntie Carols
 











Since starting SAME I have been sharing with you all things that i have created. Today i would like my SAME (Share A Moment / Event) to be about a few moments.. blinks of the weekend in no particular order!

some of the creations from SuzyQ

We took a break to ring in the New Year



Some of my creations from the weekend

Justin was in town from Kingston so we went to have lunch with Gran


 
Polar Bear Dip in Charlottetown PEI

Well that is but a glimpse of a wonderful weekend. I can't wait to share with you all the layouts i create
until next time...


HAPPY SCRAPPING!!!

Comments

  1. I looks like you had a wonderful weekend! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! Happy New Year and I look forward to next Sunday!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thank you very much for visiting and taking the time to leave a message. They mean a lot to me