SAME... sugar i can't tell you!!

Today i have been working on a few things one being putting class kits together for the Glimmer Album class i am teaching at APOS! on Tuesday night.

the other thing i have been working on i really can't share yet. it is the project for the inspiration team kit but reveal isn't til February 13th!!  but here is a quick sneak peak!! but remember i didn't show you ..and can i just say GLIMMERMIST!!!!.

but i wanted to post something for those of you who do follow me and look forward to (I hope!) my SAME each week. So here is a project that i am still working on. i have never done a paper bag album and thought i would try it. i had a blast. i love the embellishments (my first ebay purchase ever those little bottles!)



that is it for today's SAME. thanks for stopping by

HAPPY SCRAPPING!!!

Comments

  1. The album is beautiful! And I can't wait to see your IT project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your paper bag album is beautiful my friend. You always amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmmm "eat" hey??? can't wait to see what it is!!! love the paperbag album!!

    alissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you are having fun with the Glimmer Mist, looking forward to seeing what you get up to with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't really get where the paper bag is? But I think it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thank you very much for visiting and taking the time to leave a message. They mean a lot to me